Saturday 28 April 2012

Love Letter #3

It's time for another collection of my current obsessions, hope you enjoy!


SO I saw The Avengers yesterday and it was fantastic, in my head it basically looked like this drawing by Scott Campbell except with more Loki being sassy and then getting beaten up.


These are the most adorable business cards, I love the colours and the shape, as well the cute motto!


I loved this featured home on Design*Sponge, it has the perfect combination of midcentury and contemporary design.  I especially like the sconces and that orange chair!


The modern retro theme continues with this pretty atomic-style poster for The Shins, designed by Benjamin Garner.


These are my absolute favourite Modcloth dresses right now.  The first two would be super cute for a summer prom and the third one reminds me of picnics in the park, I can't wait till it's warm enough to wear dresses like this without a jacket and tights!


I'm currently reading George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series and I'm pretty obsessed, despite the fact I know that every character I love is probably destined to be killed off... However, looking at this adorable picture of Arya and Nymeria by Eva Eskelinen helps me to momentarily remember that some nice things happen in the books too!


Continuing last week's tradition of ending with a picture of an attractive man doing something ridiculous, I give you this picture of Benedict Cumberbatch with a sheep.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, I'm excited for boot sale Sunday tomorrow!

Faye
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment